Trade Finance Assistant
Trade Finance Assistant
My fantastic long-standing client, based in Bury, is currently in the process of adding a number of Finance Assistants to their team as they expand the functionality of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to build and grow within a newly established team to aid in the development of a new venture within a long established and credible company.
- Daily reconciliation of all Cash and Card sales to monies received on bank statements.
- Monitoring and response of all discrepancies that are found against payment expected, and payments received into bank.
- Matching all invoices to Purchase Orders for all Stock Purchases and Credits to Returns for all Returned Stock.
- Monitoring internal systems to identify any discrepancies and reporting accordingly.
- Reconciling all payments made for each Vendor via Credit Card and matching statements to internal accounts.
- Providing reports of all Sales Reps on a regular basis.
- Maintaining strong financial controls at all times.
- Outstanding IT skills, particularly with Excel.
- VLOOKUP's and Pivot Table experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- AAT Level 3 Qualified
- Confident and passionate in their work.
- Meticulous in their approach to work.
- Outstanding Organisational skills and maintaining of high standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Netsuite (Oracle) would be beneficial.
- Experienced with Trade Finance Activities.
- Salary of £24k - £26k
- Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts Available.
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- 25 Days Hols + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Trade Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.