Digital Delivery Manager
Position: Digital Delivery Manager
Duration: 6 Months
We're currently looking for an experienced Digital Delivery Manager to communicate, promote and coach the use of agile and lean methodologies to the team and relevant/ interested stakeholders.
- Planning agile delivery of the product/service.
- Maintain a clear sense of direction and purpose for the team based upon the product vision.
- using agile tools (such as burndown charts, lead times, delivery rate) to track progress against delivery, current items in the backlog, risks, issues and blockers.
- Effective and clear communication of delivery progress to the team and stakeholders.
- Continuously improving workflow where necessary (such as reducing bottlenecks, understanding velocity, work in progress limited, etc)
- Team motivation, focus, and empowerment.
- Remove blockers or impediments that affect delivery plans
- Monitor cost and budget of the project
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy