Customer Service Advisor - Welsh Speaking
Our successful client is currently recruiting a Welsh Speaking Contact Centre Advisor to join them at their head office based in Chester. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company with excellent benefits.
This role sits within the contact centre team and will require you to provide professional and high quality support to clients. This support will take the form of day to-day assistance, complaints resolution and email handling, as well as the development and implementation of operational procedures.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
* To respond effectively to any enquiries received into the Contact Centre - predominately via telephone and email.
* Liaise with relevant departments (Sales / Finance / Project Management / Client Delivery / etc.) when required, for optimal resolution of customer queries and enhancement of product and procedural understanding
* Ensure all communications are carried out in line with the standards and procedures defined by the Head of Operations and monitored by the Contact Centre Supervisors.
* Actively participate in and contribute towards team meetings, 1-2-1s, cross training of Contact Centre tasks and training courses related to the Contact Centre.
Monday - Friday (working on a shift rotation basis between 8am to 6pm)
£18,200 per year plus additional £1200 bonus
(All successful candidates must be able to speak and write in Welsh)
Please call 01244 346 674 to apply or apply with your CV to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor - Welsh Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.