Trade Analyst - (Equity Derivatives)
Trade Control Analyst - (Equity Derivatives)
One of our large Financial clients is currently looking for a Trade Control Analyst - Equity Derivatives product knowledge
We are currently seeking a committed enthusiastic, self-motivated Trade Control Analyst to join our Equity Derivatives EMEA Flow Trade Support team.
The ideal candidate should have a desire to learn about the function and equity derivatives products. Full support and ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate to assist with the learning phase, product knowledge and further development of required skills. Prior Trade Control, desk assistant or Equity Derivatives experience is desired. Flexibility and committed team player is a must.
The role provides trade support across EMEA Equity Derivatives Flow desk's and assists with all the operational queries and bookings that are required in order to ensure client service excellence and satisfaction. The team provides a centralised contact point for the Business (Trading & Sales), clients, settlements and documentation areas to investigate & help resolve operational issues that may arise.
The candidate will have regular interaction with the Front Office and be expected to assist with trader related queries in a timely manner despite the highly pressured environment.
You'll be joining a dynamic, supportive team, will have access to ongoing training and opportunities for career development. The role will require extensive interaction with teams in Chester, London & Paris.
As an Equity Derivatives EMEA Trade Control Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Managing trade capture processes to ensure all trades are booked accurately.
* Be liaison between Front Office and other support functions.
* Investigating and resolving position breaks across multiple reconciliations.
* Working closely with the front and back offices to resolve breaks.
* Perform trade and instrument amends and verify resulting PL impact and communicate appropriately.
* Managing trade life cycle events such as resets and expiries.
* Dividends and Corporate Action processing
* Supporting the Trading Desk across all Middle Office functions in a timely and accurate manner.
* Carrying out project work which could include Root Cause Analysis, Risk Control Self Assessments, and Training materials
* Ensuring that daily emails sent to the inbox are dealt in a swift manner, and prioritized accordingly
* Review market data and ensure that it is accurate
* Represent group as Subject Matter Expert for groups Initiatives
* Escalation & Control
As an Equity Derivatives EMEA Trade Control Analyst, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Determination and drive; works well under pressure while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
* Keen desire to learn and progress within financial services.
* Highly proactive; able to identify problems and seek solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team-player; works well with others to deliver as part of a team.
* Ownership; able to take responsibility and go the extra mile.
* Well organized and able to prioritize.
* Highly adaptable.
* Demonstrates analytical thinking to problem solving.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
* Good education background degree level preferred.
* Two to three year's banking experience preferred.
* Competent in Microsoft Office.
* Interest in key accounting principles and concepts
Apply for Trade Analyst - (Equity Derivatives)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.