Retail Assistant - Cardigan
ADECCO South Wales are currently recruiting a Retail Assistant for our client based in Cardigan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a leading brand, who genuinely takes care of their staff.
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to shoppers
- Identify consumer needs and advise/ assist where applicable
- Operation of till and taking payment will be required - including refunds and receipts
- the benefits of Burns products/services to customers and distribute promotional materials.
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner
- General administrative duties (e.g. stock control).
30 hrs per week over 5 days between Monday to Saturday (varied working hours)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Retail Assistant - Cardigan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.