********CLAIMS SPECIALIST REQUIRED IN LONDON*******
ROLE- CLAIMS SPECIALIST
LOCATION- LONDON (remote working)
SALARY- COMPETITIVE (umbrella or payee only)
Our client exists to protect customers of financial services firms that have failed. If the company you've been dealing with has failed and can't pay claims against it, we can step in to pay compensation.
Within this role you will process compensation claims across product work streams and support the delivery of technical guidance and training to our outsourced claims processing partners. You will also deliver where appropriate, and as your manager directs the Thematic claim process. Claims must be completed accurately, managing customer expectations and always being mindful of the customer experience. This role acts as an escalation point for more junior staff and will deputise for the Manager as required.
My Knowledge - what I need to know
* Demonstrate technical claims knowledge
* Demonstrate technical knowledge of claims assessment process, including
* new thematic
* Demonstrate technical knowledge of Deposits process
* Demonstrate knowledge of assessing claims on a variety of investments, and
* calculating appropriate redress
* Demonstrate knowledge of assessing pension claims and calculating redress
using specialist software (RECAL or PRESS)
Candidates must have demonstrable capabilities in the following
* Working in a target driven environment (productivity and quality)
* Strong literacy / numeracy skills
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work to demanding deadlines (workflow & time management)
* Good communication and letter writing skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence to deliver
outstanding customer service
* Previous experience of working on, FOS or similar types of claims
* Dispute resolution experience /Complaint resolution experience
* Financial Service experience
* FPC qualified or equivalent
* Modules from Diploma in regulated Financial Planning - relevant to specific
* products (e.g. RO4 for Pensions)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Claims Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.