IT Problem Manager - Remote
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Problem Manager.
Location - mainly remote, may require occasional travel to Warwickshire when restrictions lift
Duration - 6 months
Day Rate - £400-500 per day Inside IR35
* Must have specific experience working in a Problem Manager / Problem Lead role
* Problem reviews / reports / analysis
* Stakeholder management skills
* General service management / service delivery / incident management etc
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for IT Problem Manager - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.