Customer Service Representative
Role: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 09:00am till 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £18,500 (Depending on Experience)
Contract: Permanent (Office Based)
Start date: ASAP
Are you a motivated and hardworking individual with customer service and administration experience? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join an established company in the Huddersfield area just on the outskirts of the town centre.
- First point of contact for customers and clients via phone and email
- Identify customers' needs to create quotations for products
- Liaise with engineers regarding any issues and process service calls
- Report on service calls and follow up engineer visits
- Process site surveys prior to Account Manager attending
- Answer any enquires from customers about products
- Work towards KPIs that are set
- Awareness of returns police and arrange any returns or collections
- Be a point of support for Account Managers
- Ad Hoc Duties as and when required
- Confident communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Strong PC skills and a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent team player
This role would suit applicants from Huddersfield, Brighouse, Halifax, Cleckheaton and Birkenshaw.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.