Lab Based - Covid Testing
Lab Assistant - Covid Testing
Location - NEWCASTLE/GATESHEAD (NE8/NE9)
4 days on / 4 days off rotating shift pattern (Must be flexible to work Night Shifts)
Contract - 3 Months
Our client are looking for customer driven individuals/recent graduates with a background in Life Sciences, specifically with knowledge of PCR / qPCR from a theory or practical perspective and in a Lab Based Environment.
This role would be suited to someone who has experience within a laboratory environment or graduates who are looking to gain exposure and add to their development.
This is a customer facing role focused on providing post installation support and guidance for a molecular diagnostic COVID-19 testing solution. The responsibilities include monitoring and guiding laboratory technicians on use of the system, enabling system success and acting as a liaison between the customer and client's Service and Support teams.
Full training will be provided.
- Providing onsite practical support and guidance for customer's technicians
- Monitoring customer use of the solution and ensure all standard operating procedures are followed - from system set up and initialisation to processing of samples
- Communicating with customer leadership regarding system performance and recommend actions to drive success
- Working collaboratively with Service and Support teams
- Providing recommendations on how to improve training and operations
- Identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements
- Diligently track key performance indicators on customer use of the solution
- May be required perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
What we're looking for
- Degree qualification in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Sciences or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of PCR / qPCR
- Ability to follow a stringent process
- Ability to work to part of a Team as well as independently, self-driven and motivated
- Strong customer focus and desire to ensure customer success
- Exceptional communication skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lab Based - Covid Testing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.