Production Laboratory Technician
Temporary to permanent
£10.50 per hour-
Initially Monday to Friday and then will involve one weekend in three- with time off during the week.
We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients, for a production technician. The team is responsible for all technical manufacturing processes within this operation, working in a medical device level laboratory and associated area to prepare and monitor production batches.
· You will be responsible for the preparation of solutions in accordance with relevant SOPs and in line with production paperwork - weighing, dissolution and dilution
· Set-up and monitoring of production - pouring, priming and weight checks
· Compliance checks
· Maintain and monitor raw material stock levels - consumables, intermediates and equipment
· Support the team by washing and equipment
· Utilise computer software to process information
· Ideally educated to A-level standard in a scientific subject
· Capable of following standard operating procedures and H&S guidelines
· Good teamwork and communication skills
· Able to organise and prioritise tasks under own initiative
· Attention to detail when following procedures and keeping manual records
· Ability to perform complex manual tasks with dexterity
· Computer literacy would be beneficial
· Laboratory experience is an advantage
· Exposure to a fast-paced high throughput manufacturing type environment would be valuable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.