2 x Part time Clinic Managers
JOB ROLE: Clinic Manager
START DATE: Monday 1st March - ongoing
HOURS: 07.30 - 17.30
SALARY: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
LOCATION: Based between London & Heathrow
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
My client is seeking 2 x Clinic Managers.
1 to work Monday - Thursday - 07.30 - 17.30 - 4 days (part time)
1 to work Friday - Sunday - 07.30 - 17.30 - 3 days (part time)
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the efficient day-to-day operations of the Test Centre.
You will be expected to travel between the London and Heathrow Clinic.
- Management of the appointment calendar
- On-site customer management including coordination with the Harley Street and Heathrow front-desk and customer meet and greet.
- Working with the nursing staff to ensure that the clinic is operating in compliance with the health and safety standards associated with COVID-19 testing.
- Ensure that the clinic is fully equipped with tests, medical supplies and other consumables (stock management and ordering).
- Daily coordination with appointed courier company and liaison with laboratory to confirm receipt of samples.
- Working with the company's IT systems and processes and the laboratory portal to track progress on customer tests and results
- Liaison with customer service and certificates team to oversee the delivery of results
- Responsible for storeroom management and limited despatch of tests kits.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
You must have experience of working with customers and ideally have some front of house / customer serivce experiece which has included managing appointments / calenders.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line to the advert
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. Successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Tottenham court road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Euston
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for 2 x Part time Clinic Managers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.