Wellbeing Coaching Manager
Our client a Charity organisation is currently recruiting for a Wellbeing Coaching Manager, start ASAP, duration 3 months, pay £20ph-£24ph, hours Monday to Friday 34.5 per week, remote working.
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of the Well-being Coaching Service during the next phase of the project pilot, as a member of the Innovation & Commercial Partnerships division.
- Help monitor day-to-day service delivery, critically appraise the service to identify ongoing opportunities to refine and improve service delivery, and lead the evaluation of the service at the end of the pilot phase.
- Handle enquiries from people living with cancer who are seeking wellbeing coaching support
- Work closely with our volunteer wellbeing coaches to manage their availability and respond to any day-to-day enquiries.
- Support the Innovation Officer leading the project to develop, scale and sustain the Well-being Coaching service in order to deliver emotional support to people living with cancer.
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of the Well-being Coaching service, working as part of the project team.
- Support data capture and reporting activities to understand the impact of coaching and where future growth and improvement is needed.
- Track, monitor and report on service KPIs that will enable you to make recommendations and evaluate the impact of the service.
- Using service and user insight, critically appraise the service to identify ongoing opportunities to refine and improve the service.
- Lead the evaluation of the service at the end of the pilot phase, including the analysis of business intelligence and drafting of final report.
- Work closely with Innovation, Volunteering and other key stakeholders to monitor, review and report on key performance indicators and agreed objectives.
- Help to grow our team of Coach Volunteers by supporting recruitment activities, overseeing training and on-going support, and delivering general day-to-day activities.
- Oversee the delivery of the volunteer journey for new and existing service volunteers and the volunteer training programme.
- Support activities to improve the user journey between different elements of our emotional support offer to PLWC (e.g. with MSL and Telephone Buddying services)
- Manage coach availability and ensure that customer coaching records are kept up to date on our systems and deleted in line with guidance from our Info Gov team.
- Act as the first point of contact for Coach volunteers and service users so that they feel supported and to signpost them to relevant additional support when needed
- Liaise with our Volunteering Help and Safeguarding teams to ensure any reported safeguarding issues are promptly addressed.
- Help promote the service internally and externally to increase awareness of the service.
- Build and maintain an active network across our client and foster a culture of collaboration, transparency, shared learning and continuous improvement, especially with other pilot services.
- Take personal responsibility to demonstrate inclusive practice in all areas of work to ensure that volunteering at our client is fully inclusive and embraces all diversity.
- Keep abreast of external developments and best practice in volunteering and wellbeing coaching, and apply relevant insight to drive service delivery and improvement activities
- Monitor and manage our internal messaging service Kaizala, to ensure that no sensitive or personal data is being shared between the coaches
- Help implement any changes or improvements to the service that are developed by the innovation team.
- Recruit, select, induct and train volunteers in accordance with volunteering policies and using our client training programme
- Organise and promote supervision and peer support to volunteers
- Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures at all times
- Be an inspirational and supportive team member and help to build the collective capability of the team.
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge, and experience to contribute to wider success
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Wellbeing Coaching Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.