Regulatory Business Manager Assistant - SMCR / Legal Entity
The primary focus of the Business Manager Assistant will be to support matters relating to (SMCR) control and oversight framework for the Senior Managers in the area.
The successful candidate will have background in banking business support / Business Management also be asked to assist in the co-ordination and administration of large/complex Operations, Corporate or Business driven initiatives that have a dependency on UK Operations, ie change management, operational model engineering and transformation initiatives.
* Work with in a team responsible for UK Operations compliance with UK SYSC and Senior Management Regime Regulatory obligations.
* Provide production and administrative assistance with Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) artefacts such as the Senior Managers' Monthly Evidence Pack, Status Reports and Control Schedules.
* Support the documentation and facilitation of any Organisational Change impacting the Operations UK SMCR framework, ensuring changes and handovers are accurately documented.
* Production of Operations papers and reporting for regular Committees and Councils, as required; this will include co-ordinating and consolidating information from various internal sources.
Key words - SMCR / SYSC 8 / Regulatory Support / Business Manager / Business Support / Regulatory
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Regulatory Business Manager Assistant - SMCR / Legal Entity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.