Rents System Officer
JOB TITLE: Rents System Officer
LOCATION: Working from Home (Client base: Ealing)
HOURS: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
DURATION: 3 month assignment (Possibility of being ongoing)
PAY RATE: £17/£18 Hourly Rate (PAYE)
START DATE: ASAP
RENT SYSTEM OFFICER'S MAIN DUTIES:
- To carry out reconciliation of rent systems including routine systems maintenance and input, interrogations, suspense clearance monitoring, refunds monitoring, journals monitoring and maintain stock information in the system to allow reconciliation to take place
- To assist the systems team leader to carry out spot checks and audits using the tools available to ensure that audit and financial control requirements are met
- To ensure that the financial data held on the rent system reconciles to the general ledger in accordance with financial regulations and organisational requirements
- To be responsible for maintaining the integrity of complex information held on rent system by running and managing programs that ensure the systems are kept up to date
- To be responsible to monitor, devise and deliver reports on performance using the systems and other applications or data gathering tools (such as Word, Excel, Access, Housing systems) to feed into performance indicators.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Experience working within Public Sector Housing
- Experience working in a Housing management or finance environment
- Ability to understand and interpret complex financial and systems data
- Strong analytical and intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
Please note that this role will involve working remotely however days in the office may be required in the future.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Rents System Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.