PA to Director
- To provide a high level of administrative support, including diary and email management
- To manage Director's emails and time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information, initiating meetings or telephone calls where necessary
- To implement and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- To pro-actively manage phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- To efficiently time manage projects timelines and delivering progress updates.
- Organisation of client meetings, attending where necessary to notate action points and then to co-ordinate and carry out where possible action points on behalf of Director.
- To attend meetings on behalf of Director
- To carry out background research and presenting findings as required by Director
- To produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required by Director
- To organise and, where necessary, attend meetings and ensure the Director is well prepared for meetings
- To carry out specific projects and research as required by Director
- To deputise for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Director's absence
- To be actively involved in decision-making processes.
Previous experience within Land Development or Property/Estate agency would be a distinct advantage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for PA to Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.