Housing Strategy and Projects Manager
JOB TITLE: Housing Strategy and Projects Manager
LOCATION: Working from Home (Client Base- Hounslow)
HOURS: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
DURATION: 3 Months (Possibility of Being Extended)
PAY RATE: £26.50 Hourly Rate
START DATE: ASAP
HOUSING STRATEGY AND PROJECT OFFICER'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the delivery of efficient, effective and joined-up housing services, by designing and implementing effective policy and procedures, to ensure services are integrated at the strategic planning level and identify new opportunities for business efficiencies
- To work with key stakeholders, local residents and the voluntary sector in improving service quality and promoting creative and innovative ways of tackling local problems
- Supervise and guide strategy officers to manage the development and review of housing related strategies and policies such as: Housing Strategy, Homelessness Plan, Housing Allocation Policy
- To coordinate and prepare formal responses and briefing notes for members and senior officers on housing issues
- To prepare, co-ordinate agendas and reports, attend meetings with a view to provide advice or present reports on housing matters
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- A background in housing/ local government
- Knowledge of asset management issues such as stock condition and maintenance
- Knowledge of using programme and project management tools to realise service improvement initiatives, actions arising from strategies, policy and business plans
- Demonstrable experience and skills in building and maintaining positive and productive relationships with colleagues, partners and customers
Please note this role will be working from home but is likely that some days in the office will be required in the future.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Housing Strategy and Projects Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.