- Unloading and accurately locating items in the warehouse from deliveries received
- Accurate picking items per those listed on the picking sheet, checking IPC codes where applicable to ensure accuracy
- Working at a level of efficiency required by the company as instructed by your supervisor
- Loading vans carefully and accurately per the packing sheets
- Performing stock checks to ensure stock accuracy
- Respectfully and safely using warehouse machinery where, and only if, you are authorised to do
- Adhering to company health and safety policies at all times
- Respecting, helping and encouraging your work colleagues
- Communicating shortages and stock discrepancies efficiently
- Keeping the warehouse and tyres in a clean and tidy state
- On rare occasions, and if you have the relevant licence, you may be required to carry out deliveries to customers
- You will ensure you arrive promptly for the start of your shift, dressed appropriately for warehouse work
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be expected to perform any other duties that are reasonably expected of this position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.