Office Angels are working in partnership with a Dumfries based Insurance Broker to recruit a Claims Technician. It's an exciting role requiring technical expertise and the ability to manage an allocation of Clients nationwide.
Ideally we need you to have a background in Claims Management, however consideration will be given to anyone with at least 2 years general insurance experience.
The successful candidate will be required to develop and maintain a portfolio of Clients and ensure company service standards are always met with Client retention as a primary focus.
The vacancy is with a Chartered Insurance Broker so insurance qualifications are required although support will be provided to achieve the minimum of Cert CII.
The role will require: -
- Effective management of a portfolio of Clients claims from notification to settlement
- Development and management of relationships with key suppliers to ensure effective claims management
- Negotiating on the clients' behalf to reach the best settlement possible
- Provision of technical advice on policy coverage and claims processes
- Maintenance of client records and a claims diary system
- Adherence to company service standards for new claims and post handling including TCF
- Competency with Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook, Word & Excel
Key skills: -
- Confidently provide a meticulous and professional service to clients
- A confident telephone manner
- Ability to provide technical advice on policy coverage
- Attend client and insurer meetings where required
Our client is looking for a claims professional who will be able to work in a team and manage an allocation of claims with minimal supervision. The client's company is an independent insurance broker with a growing presence in Scotland and this is wonderful opportunity to join them and become a part of the success.
The role is based in Dumfries and the hours of work are 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Claims Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.