We are currently recruiting for a company based in the outskirts of folkestone who are looking for a Logistics Coordinator you will be part of a small team of individuals but responsible for the following:
- Arrange collections, bookings with carriers
- Manage all incoming telephone and email enquiries.
- Ensure customers are given regular progress updates of their bookings
- Assist with any air or road quotes when required to do so
- Receiving customer orders via email and entering them into our bespoke invoicing system.
- Data entry into Custom Microsoft Excel programs
- Updating customer information regularly on internal systems
- Assisting in the day to day planning
- Updating the company Fleet Management System
- Covering any adhoc tasks when needed by the management team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly organised, accurate and strong attention to detail
- Previous knowledge & experience of Road Freight Sectors
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and as a team;
- Ability to prioritise work and to meet strict deadlines
- Own Transport to get to work is essential
- Good sense of humour
How easy is that! you are with your working team more than you are with family most of the time so it is key your get on with the team and the team get on well with you.
This role because of location will require you to drive and also you will need to be able to work saturdays 8-12pm.
This company has a lot to offer the right person, people we have placed here in the past stay, this is not only cause of their people but the atmosphere they offer.
If you are interested and wish to know more apply now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Logistics Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.