Mobile Service Hygiene Technician - Peterborough
Are you available straight away?
Position: Mobile Service Hygiene Technician (Permanent position)
Salary: £25,000 per annum with holidays & pension
Adecco are looking for a Mobile Service Technician to join our client's front-line service team. The successful individual will need to be able and prepared to travel around 50 miles from the Peterborough (transport will be provided, travel only when necessary).
The Role - what will you do?
The Mobile Service Technician will be expected to deliver a highly engaging, effective, and responsive front-line service to our customers, developing a deep understanding of each customer need.
- Work with the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure proactive scheduling of activities and responsibilities across the region
- Carry out proactive maintenance of machines in the region to pre-agreed schedules.
- Carry out reactive repairs of systems in the field, as and when they occur, minimising down time and disruption to our customers.
- Conduct customer site surveys and lead new site set ups and installation.
- Collaborate with the Client Support team to deliver routine customer care activities.
- Support customers in the delivery of decontamination programs throughout Hospitals.
- Maintain the appropriate quantity and quality of stocked resource in the region, conducting regular checks for replenishment, allowing timely fulfilment of customer orders and requirements.
- Deliver on site customer training, providing a professional and engaging practical and classroom experience.
What you need to know:
- As travel will be necessary for this role, you will be provided with transport, you will need a UK manual driving license
- You must be a hardworking individual
- This will involve working within Hospitals, although you will not come into contact with patients, PPE will still be provided. This will be necessary for the role.
- You may be asked to travel up to 50 miles from Peterborough
- You must pass a DBS check
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please contact me via email or reply to the SMS
Farah - Adecco Welwyn Garden City
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Mobile Service Hygiene Technician - Peterborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.