ESO Service Owner (Project)
ESO Service Owner (Project)
One of are large Utilities company is currently looking for an experienced Service Owner based in Warwick /Workingham.
To work with the Project and Service Transition teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Infrastructure and Application Support projects within the Electricity System Operator portfolio. The role is predominantly one of ensuring the adherence to Service Transition processes and providing the governance required to facilitate the smooth transition of a high volume of projects into BAU.
Critical Success Factors:
- Minimal disruption to the business during go-live implementation and early life support
- Stable and highly available systems in after ELS exit / BAU
- Fit-for-purpose support models
- Complete and accurate documentation
- All governance processes adhered to
- Run the Business (RTB) / OpEx costs sanctioned, understood and appropriate WBS codes in place
- Disaster Recovery tests performed, where required
- Decommissioning of legacy systems, where required
- Service Transition Scope
Ensuring that Service Transition is correctly scoped, including:
- Reviewing and approving project classification
- Agreeing Service Transition approach
- Reviewing and approving Design to Operate (DTO) principles
- Ensuring that the Service Acceptance Criteria (SAC) is set at the appropriate level
- Reviewing and approving test strategy
- Ensuring legacy system decommissioning is in scope where required
- Ensuring disaster recovery tests are performed as part of the project where required
- Service Transition Governance
Providing governance and approvals throughout the project and service transition life cycle for:
- Support Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Run the Business (RTB) costs / OpEx
- Risk Identification / Management
- Testing and Test Results
- Implementation Plan
Service Transition Documentation
Reviewing and approving all Service Transition artefacts:
- Service Acceptance Criteria (SAC)
- Service Operating Model (SOM)
- Test Results
- RAID logs
Post Implementation Support
Providing support to the Project, Service Transition and Business during the Early Life Support phase.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Service Transition / Service Introduction experience
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to influence, manage and lead negotiations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable
- Project Management Qualification (Prince 2, PMP, Agile) desirable
- SFIA™v5 experience desirable
Apply for ESO Service Owner (Project)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.