Client services representative
Client service representative
My high profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Client service representative to work at their business based in Manchester.
The Corporate Actions Department is responsible for the notification and processing of corporate events. A corporate event is any event that can occur on a security, influencing its description, value or characteristics and affecting the portfolio of our clients. The primary responsibility of a Corporate Actions Client Contact in the CA Contact team is to ensure that any questions from our clients linked to the lifecycle of a corporate action event are responded to in a timely fashion. Any risk generated from a client's enquiry should be identified and escalated to the Client Contact Corporate Actions Team Leader, providing him/her with a summary of the issue and the investigation done.
* Business as usual: Ensure queries are logged and acknowledged/responded to within 24h, provide thorough investigation, especially in case of sensitive / risky items, and follow-up on pending queries with operations especially in case of aged items .
* Escalation: Ensure any potential risk is raised to Client Contact Corporate Actions Team Leader, providing a summary of the issue and the investigation done and work closely together with the Client Contact Corporate Actions Team Leader on resolution. In addition, ensure aged items are escalated, if required.
* Team evolution: Coaching the newcomers and provide regular feedback to the Client Contact Corporate Actions Team Leader. In addition, share any important information with the team (event specific, system related, client related) to develop the team and increase its efficiency.
* Communication: Develop a good relationship with internal and external parties (within all GCE processing sites and those external departments for which we regularly engage with and with our clients).
* Risk: Ensure that any risk is spotted, reacted to in a timely manner, and escalated to the Client Contact Corporate Actions Team Leader if required.
* Process improvement/enhancement: Through the handling of the daily queries that deal with the full lifecycle of a corporate action event, be able to spot any potential processes that could be improved or further enhanced.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Client services representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.