I have an excellent opportunity for a UK Accountant to join a major FMCG company based on the Slough Trading Estate.
£217 per day
6 month contract
Working from home
- Management of the Cash Centre UK's ledgers, which includes balance sheet review and analysis, Period/Quarter/Year end reporting and submissions, tax reporting and annual planning cycle.
- Liaising with Global T&B to ensure UK units correctly account for the UK Pension Promise and operate the financing of the UK Benefits Promises.
- Responsible for UK & Irish currency & cash forecasting and intercompany lending to support efficient cash management. Management of strategic financing and cash repatriation, including accurate and prompt payments, compliance with lenders' requirements, supporting UK directors and communication with lenders, International Tax staff, UK directors, Global T&B.
- Control and manage the bank accounts of the UK & Irish legal entities, ensuring banking services are effective for the UK & Irish units, taking into account all new requirements e.g. e-commerce.
- Team leader for the UK Treasury team responsible for the design and implementation of controls and governance for the client units' bank accounts - establishing best practice processes and documentation and sharing continuous improvements with units performing their own cashiering. Supervise, motivate and coach 3 associates at various stages of their career.
- Prepare supporting schedules for the Corporation Tax reporting for the companies UK group and supporting the UK Corporation Tax reporting and payments.
- Prepare supporting schedules for UK Financial Statements and supporting the impairment review of subsidiaries.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant with 4 years relevant experience or 6 years relevant finance experience.
The job holder will need strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work and meet deadlines and experience in managing small projects.Experience of the finance processes found within UK units will be helpful
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for UK Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.