£15,000-£17,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
CULTURE: busy, all hands-on deck, fast paced environment
BENEFITS: Parking, 25 days annual leave excluding 8 Bank Holidays, Modern Office
We're teaming up with a well-established company based in Bromley looking to recruit for a Receptionist to support the busy office. The sole purpose for this job is greet the visitors- welcoming and directing them appropriately.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
· Ensure that the answerphone messages are checked, listened to and messages relayed
· Prepare evening post to be sent out franking and stamping
· Check the general email address
· Answering the phone
· Updating the diary of all appointments
· Contribute toward a safe and healthy working environment
· Comply with general GDPR regulations
· General ad-hoc duties
· Obtaining stationary order requests
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· A good telephone manner
· Experience in a receptionist-based role is desirable
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Organisation skills
· Excellent written skills
· Attention to detail
· Microsoft Office skills including Word/PowerPoint/Excel
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on 0208 464 5225, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.