Senior Data Engineer - Geospatial
MODIS are seeking a Senior Data Engineer for a leading client to join their team.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will provide leadership and expertise in developing new techniques, tools and pipelines.
For example, you could be working with big data and machine learning technologies, or more traditional geospatial transformation tools, such as FME or ESRI geoprocessing. A technical leader in one of our development teams, the primary focus of your day to day activities will be data manipulation and delivering data pipelines to aid development. Your leadership will guide other engineers to successful delivery outcomes.
* Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (or similar)
* Working with FME, ESRI geoprocessing, Databricks and/or Spark
* Relevant programming language(s) and databases
* Geospatial data processing and analysis techniques
* Influencing key business and technical stakeholders, with strong presentation and consultancy skills
If interested please apply and we will be happy to help further and send a full job description.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Senior Data Engineer - Geospatial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.