Adecco are currently recruiting for a Defleet Administration (12 month maternity cover) in the Chesterfield area.
The role will be reporting into the Defleet Manager and involved in communicating with all Rentplan customers and Suppliers. The Defleet department is fast paced, it can be a pressurised environment, but also rewarding.
* To raise insurance claims on our bespoke system, and liaise with insurance companies
to ensure swift payment of claims/outstanding invoices
* Chase invoicing instructions from customers that are purchasing vehicles and process
the necessary paperwork, including invoicing
* Check V11's for re-taxing and ensure vehicles are taxed correctly and on time
* Add vehicle extensions and new/re-rents to the system when required and administer
paperwork to the customer
* Monitor and chase all overdue vehicles with customers on a weekly basis
* Request and send V5 documents when needed
* Defleet vehicles through the system and to ensure these are captured on reports for
the estimates to be chased
* Send out vehicle refurbishment charges to customers and raise invoices accordingly
* Ensure purchase invoices are processed on to the system in a timely manner
* Run reports daily to chase outstanding inspections, collections and estimates
* Answering the telephone with confidence to deal with customers who may have a
* Providing support to other team members where required, in peak season
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
* The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
* Disciplined, confident, self-motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively in order
to meet department deadlines
* Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office
applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
* Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team player
* Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective time management and organisational skills
Interested? Apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Defleet Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.