FX Full-Stack Developer x 2 - 41854 & 41855
Job Title: FX Full-Stack Developer x 2 - 41854 & 41855
Duration: 6 months
Department: FX Program Trading, Markets Technology
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for two Full-stack Developers to join their London based team on an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend. Candidates must have FX knowledge.
Custody FX is a core product within the Markets FX business. One of the key focus areas within Global Operations and Technology is to increase the level of Straight-Through Processing and reduce manually intensive operational processes. We are looking for a full-stack developer in London who will work closely with FX Operations, FX Product and other Application Development teams to automate some key manually intensive workflows and implement STP processing with other systems. The successful candidate will be expected to work directly with the Product and Operations teams directly to gather requirements, and design / implement technical solutions working in collaboration with other developers (in US and EMEA) and other global application teams.
· We are looking are a combination of the following technical skills:
* Java 9
* Spring or Spring Boot
* Spring Integration
* Oracle SQL
* Angular 6 onwards with Web Sockets
* MQ Messaging or Kafka
* Hazelcast or another distributed cache product (nice-to-have)
· Experience of electronic trading systems or FX products is essential
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
· Analytical mindset. Be able to take high-level requirements, analyse the problem and define/develop a solution
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for FX Full-Stack Developer x 2 - 41854 & 41855
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.