Waste and Recycling Project Officer
Position: Project Officer - Waste & Recycling
Duration: Up to 1 year
Our Clients Environmental Services are looking for a highly motivated Project Officer to implement and monitor key wast reduction and waste minimisation projects from their Reduction and Recycling Plan.
You will need a keen interest in the environment, experience of working in and knowledge of the waste and recycling industry, as well and experience of project management and an excellent understanding of data and performance analysis.
- To work with the Head of Waste and Recycling to deliver the reduction and recycling plan targets that contribute to the London Environment Strategy and to deliver the Clients aims to reduce waste arising and maximise recycling.
- To project manage the flats recycle refresh programme which includes all flats, flats above shops and the expansion of On Street recycling bins.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary teams, pro-actively finding solutions to improve the quality and quantity of recycling from flats and to find affordable ways of tackling local problems that meets the needs of our community and are accessible to all.
- To raise performance and productivity by contributing to a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A good level of reasoning, analysis and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data to determine appropriate approaches.
- High level of skill in written communication, able to undertake investigations, prepare reports and other information clearly to members of the public, managing agents, selected members and senior officers.
- Experience in Project Management and knowledge of Waste and Recycling.
- Must have a Driving licence valid in the UK
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Waste and Recycling Project Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.