Monday to Friday 12pm- 8pm
Immediate start - ongoing temporary role
Duties to include;
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- High volume data entry
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
Due to the location and the hours you must have your own transport.
If you are interested in this position then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.