Temporary Marketing Assistant
Office Angels Manchester are currently recruiting for a Temporary Digital Marketing Assistant for our prestigious Bolton based client! This role will be on a ongoing temporary basis, so all applicants must be able to start ASAP and be available for at least 2 months.
The role of the Digital Marketing Assistant will include (but not limited to) the following duties:
- Must have previous experience working within a Digital Marketing role
- Working directly with clients
- Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC and Social Media Campaigns
- Must be familiar with GoogleAds, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and MOZ
- Implementing and developing Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Have the ability to conduct audits and analyse and provide technical reports.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, have good attention to detail, be able to use their initiative and a high level of Digital Marketing understanding.
- Start Date - ASAP
- Pay rate up to £15.00
- 35 Hours per week Mon-Fri
- Ongoing temporary role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.