Technical Operations - Lab Technician
We are recruiting for a temporary Technical Operations Technician. The role is based at our well-established and modern manufacturing and distribution facility based at Llanberis, Wales. The facility manufactures and distributes reagents used in hospitals worldwide to aid the diagnosis of medical conditions.
The Technical Operations Technician will work within the Technical Operations team performing immunoassays, interpreting results and performing basic statistical analysis on generated data.
What are my responsibilities?
· Perform immunoassays in connection with Technical Operations investigations/projects.
· Follow procedures outlined in relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
· Document in a timely manner all experimental work carried out using recognised procedures.
· Interpret and perform basic statistical analysis on data generated.
· Summarise and present results of experiments to a satisfactory standard.
· Perform any specific Technical Operations GLP responsibilities to a satisfactory standard.
· Ensure all documentation is completed to the required quality standards and in a timely manner.
· Attend meetings held by or involving the Technical Operations department as appropriate.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· BSc or equivalent in a relevant science-based degree.
· The Technical Operations department works to GLP and GMP and to strict deadlines requiring the candidate to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lab Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.