Admin/Analyst - Financial Services
Admin/Analyst - Financial Services
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
The role of Rep. is to audit a range of investment portfolios, on both a daily & monthly basis. This entails the validation of positions, prices, income and transactions between the records of the business and Investment Managers of the Bank's clients.
This is an active team playing role sharing the collective responsibility to ensure all team deadlines are completed accurately and within deadlines.
You will receive and effectively respond to queries and issues from external and internal. In certain circumstances you may be required to participate in ad hoc projects as instructed by the Manager.
- Complete all relevant daily, weekly & monthly assigned tasks to ensure that all client SLA's are achieved in-line with agreed deadlines and expected standards
- Provide frequent and consistent communication updates, ensuring that any potential internal or external service level breaches are escalated.
- Identify and develop improved working practices to increase efficiency and mitigate risk with a key focus on root cause analysis to reduce operational queries
- Assist to maintain a high level of morale within the team and department by displaying a positive, productive and professional work ethic.
- Open strong communication links with other operational areas and key service providers to establish standardisation in working practices whenever possible.
- Ensure that Client expectations are fully managed and either met or exceeded in relation to resolution of queries.
- Ensure business practices and controls are understood for all clients including those that deviate from the standard service offering.
- Develop own knowledge, to include the financial products used by our clients, operational procedures within the department and those of our internal stakeholders and current market developments.
- Financial industry knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise in order to meet stringent demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with clients and team members.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis & checking of work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Quick to develop new skills and a pro-active approach to learning and training
- Have a flexible attitude responding to the varying demands experienced in a financial services environment.
Apply for Admin/Analyst - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.