Experienced Mortgage Broker (with New Build experience)
We are looking for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor based in or around The Leicestershire and/or the Northamptonshire Area + uncapped Commission paid monthly. (Experience in New Build and 2nd Hand is Needed)
All leads provided (opportunity to self-generate business too) Monday - Friday (weekend / evenings required but flexible working approach available). The role is office based.
Are you struggling to find a balance between generating your own leads & maintaining your administration?
Are you looking to increase your overall earning potential while still having a flexible approach to working?
Are you currently working as a mortgage advisor & broker and/or looking to move into Whole of Market advice?
We are currently working with a growing Financial Services establishment who are partnered with a national mortgage brokers company, working alongside them to provide Mortgage & Protection Advice for clients.
This opportunity will allow an individual to write a variation & volume of business, along with writing protection business alongside the mortgage.
They are looking for an experienced, whole of market broker to join their growing team of brokers.
The individual must be confident with converting leads while establishing new business in your patch.
There will be full back office admin support provided.
- Whole of Market Brokerage opportunity
- Leads Provided (opportunity to still self-generate business on top)
- Full Administration support provided (allocated admin staff)
- Uncapped Commission - Opportunity to work for a growing financial services business
- Flexible working hours available
- 12+ Months Mortgage advice experience
- Proven written / banked figures of solid mortgage & protection for the last 12 months minimum - Confident with converting leads
- Excellent communicator (both face to face & via telephone)
- Adaptable individual - IT literate - Full UK Licence
- Clean credit history.
If you are an experienced Mortgage and Protection advisor currently and looking to make that next step in your career to move into an established, forward-thinking brokerage this is the opportunity for you! Make sure you don't miss out!
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 253 0516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Experienced Mortgage Broker (with New Build experience)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.