Adecco are currently recruiting a Product Controller to join our local client in East Ayrshire on a permanent basis.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
- Creation of Collection and COD tickets for production from the company system
- Assist in the sales order processing
- Communicate with customers for their products
- Issue & Control products as required by Production to meet Customer delivery requirements for COD and Collection orders
- Check correct quantities and prices on all relevant purchase invoices
- Negotiate for best possible terms
- Costings of products
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Conversant with Microsoft Office packages - Excel, Word & Outlook
* Excellent Communication skills for both internal and external communications
* Work proactively, using own initiative
* Be able to work to a timescale
* Positive attitude
* Methodical approach to work and to be able to create and implement relevant systems
* Always looking at ways to improve current practices
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Product Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.