Job Role: PA (Personal Assistant)
Pay: £12.35 per hour
Job Type: 3 - 6 months
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm
Start Date: Mid-March 2021
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a PA to work for a large hospital group trust located in the Dudley area. This is a pivotal role to the organisation which will be aligned to the Cancer Services Department. The Cancer Services Department comprises of a team of skilled professional staff members who provide a wide range of health and care services to individuals with complex care needs.
The main duty of the post holder is to provide a comprehensive PA (Personal Assistant) service to Cancer Services Department Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of the Department Managers electronic diary, ensuring that it is kept up to date at all times. Using initiative to ensure that their time is protected.
- Organise meetings, events, interviews and appointments for the Department Manager ensuring that arrangements are made including; room booking, equipment and refreshments (if required) along with any other items that are required and agendas and relevant papers are distributed in a timely manner
- Provide minute taking as required to a high standard
- Preparation of reports, minutes, and required information
- Maintain confidential personnel files for staff within the Cancer Services Department, ensuring co-ordination of annual leave, reporting and recording of sickness, absence and holidays
- Database management, ensuring that information is maintained and updated at all times
- Deal with confidential matters on behalf of the Director, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Use of own initiative and judgement to bring forward any enquires that requires the urgent attention of the Department Manager
Experience / Skills required for this role:
- Previous experience working as a PA or senior secretarial
- Previous experience of working within healthcare (Desirable)
- Experience of supporting multi-professional teams and individuals
- Competent computer skills - MS Office knowledge, Database management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff at all levels of seniority
- Ability to build relationships with work colleagues and demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to appropriately handle sensitive or confidential information
- Always displays a high standard of personal integrity and confidentiality
If you possess the required skills and experience then please apply now
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.