Are you an experienced Engineer Co-Ordinator or Engineer Scheduler?
Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a skilled Engineer Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team.
- Monitor the bookings inbox and flag jobs
- Book engineers into jobs via their postcode areas and abilities
- Creating reports and liaising with management
- Invoice processing
- Administration duties to support the team
- 2 or more years' office administration experience
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident communicator at all levels, via telephone and email
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Duration of contract: Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK!
Please apply now or call Amy on 01702 394794.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Engineer Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.