Key Accounts Administrator
Excellent Opportunity Available
Key Accounts Administrator
£19,000 + Bonus (£1300)
Working as part of a team of advisors, you will provide support to our clients' "Key Account" service clients; responding directly to their accounts administration team and updating their portals for multiple sites across the UK. Administrating national service calls and collating job completion information from Regional Service Offices and providing both internal and regional support as necessary.
* Logging new calls/customer liaison via SAP
* Updating web based systems
* Co-ordinating and uploading quotes, requesting uplifts (for additional works)
* Updating customer spreadsheets
* Collective/manual invoicing
* Creating sales orders and booking out parts required
* Liaising, costing and instructing Sub-Contractor Works
* Invoicing completed works
* Dealing with supplier invoices
* Assisting with invoice queries/credit note request forms
* Liaising with all departments
- Raising & scheduling planned maintenance visits
* General administrative duties as required to support the operation of head office
* A good working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential
* A good working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential
* The ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Professional and courteous telephone manner
* Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
* Excellent administrative and organizational skills
If you are interested in the above role then please apply via this advertisement and contact Adecco on 0121 354 2749 for further information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Key Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.