Product Manger - Hardware
Product Manager Hardware
My client is a blue chip FMCG and retail brand that serve millions of customers every week from all over the globe. With over 6,000 stores internationally my client is a well known household name that offer a number of exciting opportunities.
If you're a Product Manager that's customer focused, thrives with hard problems, loves a fast moving environment and wants to make a real difference to millions of customers across the globe then please get in touch.
The Role - Product Manager - Store Customer Transactions - Hardware
My client is currently on a path of transforming their Tills globally and creating a real point of differentiation. This role will be key to ensuring the hardware they're using supports the world class experience they're striving for, appropriate for different store formats and customer needs, whilst ensuring its maximising our ROI for all markets
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a brave product manager that's not afraid to drive a strategy and rapid innovation in hardware to meet current and future customer needs. This area has a substantial budget, lots of complexity and will require a global outlook.
- Have accountability for the till and other hardware roadmap, collaborating across multiple stakeholders to formulate and drive the product strategy and roadmap for my product
- Understand business stakeholders and their pain points really well, working with them to agree a priority and backlog
- Set clear outcomes and key results for product and ensure these are measurable and used to drive priority decisions
- Handle conflicting priorities really well, communicate clearly and understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented and opinionated team
- Key role in deciding the right hardware for the future
- Have proven success in developing product features from conception to go-live, through standard software product development lifecycle and got measurable success across defined key results
- Good domain expertise in the relevant functional area
- Strong stakeholder management experience and understanding of store operations
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice and methodologies and strong technical acumen
- Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
- Great prioritization and decision making skills; evidence of making good decisions/ judgements around business priorities based on data
- Experience working with hardware is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A methodical/ analytical approach and great problem-solving skills
- Customer focus, must be able to put the customer first and balance their needs against other relevant factors
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly
- Great presentation and persuasion skills
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Ownership, responsiveness and commitment towards assigned work
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved and faster decision are required
- Empathy and good listening skills to understand the needs/ pain points of your customers/ stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation to effectively facilitate requirement gathering/elicitation sessions with senior business leaders/ stakeholders
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, writing effective user stories/ acceptance criterions
- Understanding of User Research/ Design Thinking concepts
Apply for Product Manger - Hardware
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.