National Key Accounts Manager
Excellent Opportunity Available
Key Account Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
+ £5,000 BONUS
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
Adecco's client is looking for an experienced key account manager to lead a team of account administrators. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of its key accounts team, building, maintaining, and supporting the team to provide excellence in customer service.
The successful applicant will be required to provide support to our network of regional service offices, managing account activity in order to meet customer targets and service level agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Leading and supporting an administration team to ensure we consistently deliver the highest possible level of customer service
* Required to build relationships, develop new business opportunities and resolve customer escalations where necessary
* Managing key accounts to ensure sales targets are met and operating costs are controlled and within budget. With necessary focus on margin the candidate will be expected to achieve operating targets
* Provide additional hands on support across all office disciplines to ensure balanced and controlled work flow
* To be the escalation point for all enquiries, queries, priorities & complaints
* Ability to see the wider objectives and issues with a company focus to help cultivate a positive company and team culture
- A full clean UK driving license is essential
- Qualification in leadership/management is preferable
- Evidence of proven experience in Account Management
- A good working knowledge of SAP, Word & Excel would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential
- Motivated individual who is pro-active and has the ability to problem solve
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Flexibility in working hours to ensure customer satisfaction and completion of tasks
- Flexibility to travel to all UK regions
If the above role is of interest, please apply directly to the role above. Please contact 0121 354 2749 if you would like further details.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for National Key Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.