Adecco Bournemouth are pleased to be working with a local business based in Shaftesbury, Dorset. Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis.
- Time Served Craft Apprenticeship in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (Preferably electrical biased)
- City & Guilds, National Craft Certificate, NVQ Level 3, or relevant mechanical or electrical qualification
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Proficiency and fluency of English language (oral and written)
- Basic computer competency in MS Office and any CMMS systems
- Minimum of 2 years engineering or maintenance experience
- Engineering presence in the factory at the start of shift: 06.00 to ensure a smooth start to the day
- Ensure the break times assigned to you are adhered to, ensure you take your breaks and raise any issues with your Manager
- All engineering downtime is recorded as soon as you have finished the breakdown
- maintenance work / repair work is undertaken promptly and that parts are booked out / ordered in good time to ensure availability for servicing
- £39,525 per annum
- Rotating Shift 4 Days on / 4 Days off (2 days, 2 nights per cycle) working 05:30 - 17:30 / 17:30 - 05:30
- Full Time Permanent position
- One Hour Lunch or Dinner Break
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.