Digital Designer (Mandarin Speaking)
JOB ROLE: Digital Designer (Mandarin Speaking)
COMPANY: Digital Marketing
HOURS: Full time, Permanent
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Responsible for design tasks in all ranges from digital (90%) and also print (10%), including Chinese social media like WeChat and Weibo articles / UX and UI / logos / presentation templates / marketing campaigns promoting materials / illustrations / banners, design modification and content updating.
- Assist the client services team by helping define design and visual content requirements.
- Working with the Art Director and executing design instructions to a high standard.
- Present and articulate design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works - symbols, type, colour palette etc.
- Ensuring all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of highest quality.
- Explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
- Animation / video experience preferable.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in design for Chinese social media channels.
- Good working knowledge of digital design (web design, social campaign, online visual design).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Experienced in current design programs (Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat, Animate, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch, Final Cut Pro).
- Pixel perfect design with proven strong UX/UI experience.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line to the advert
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. Successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Tottenham court road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Euston
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Digital Designer (Mandarin Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.