Welwyn Garden City/WHO
4 months temporary
Provide administrative support for the Branded Categories within Telecoms delivering sales opportunities, ensuring payments are made and received to deadlines and acting as a first point of contact for suppliers and colleagues.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Setting up products and changing prices and promotions as and when needed for stores and Online
- Maximising sales opportunities by ensuring that product stock is in place across the business estate and ranged correctly Online
- Ensuring the success of product launches/withdrawals keeping stakeholders informed and colleagues briefed
- Acting as a first point of contact for store colleagues and suppliers to resolve any issues with branded categories products
- Ensuring that payments to and from suppliers are made and taken on time
- Maintaining invoice records for accounting purposes and capturing data to deliver insight
- Providing regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders, regular competitor reviews & commercial analysis as required
- Creating briefs for external merchandisers to assist with product refreshes and promotional activities.
- Maintain up to date records of branded category products.
- Analytic skills
- Organisational, planning & prioritisation skills
- MS Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Administrative skills
- Stakeholder management
- Experience within a commercial/operational role
- Experience within the supermarket sector
- Knowledge of the UK telecoms sector
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Commercial Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.