We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated consultant to join our on-site delivery team working for Adecco in Crewe.
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. It will be initially on a temporary basis with the potential to become permanent.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- You must have previous recruitment/basic HR experience or similar key attributes.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external customers
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good interactive team skills
- Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Duties will include:
- Supporting with recruitment process for all candidates ensuring to meet client requirements and in line with Adecco business process manual.
- Take up the appropriate references on all candidates.
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Employment legislation.
- Take first line responsibility for the care of all Associates whilst on assignment with Adecco and provide basic line management including disciplinary, performance management and grievance.
- Perform spot check audits in accordance to the Adecco business process manual.
- Complete weekly payroll, handling and resolving Associates pay queries in a timely manner and ensure compliance in line with Client and Company standards.
- Assist line manager to ensure that the maximum number of vacancies is filled.
- Assist line manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team
- Check with the Client that the placement is satisfactory and follow up with progress reports where required by line manager.
- Establish and maintain goodwill with client contacts.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy