Administrator- 6 Month Contract
Have you previously worked within the Construction industry or for a Housing Association?
Are you available immediately and can you start a new role ASAP?
Have you used the system 'DRS' or 'Opti- Time' ?
I am excited to be recruiting for a local construction organisation who are seeking an Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the thriving admin department in a medium sized business. This role would be ideal for someone looking to learn and progress.
Please read on to find out more and apply!
- Handling all incoming queries via telephone and email
- Diary management
- Liaising with contractors and tenants
- Speaking to Engineers and answering their queries
- Inputting data into Excel
- Managing spreadsheets and databases
- Supporting the Admin Manager with various tasks
- MUST have previous experience using 'DRS' or 'Opti-Time'
- Experience working within the construction industry or for a Housing Association is hugely beneficial
- Proven experience in demanding administration roles
- True passion for exceptional customer service
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task seamlessly
- Communicative and confident when speaking with clients
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator- 6 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.