Senior IT Security Consultant - German, Germany, Security
Senior IT Security Consultant - German, Germany, Security, ISO, €depending on experience + benefits, Germany
A long-established IT security company who operate across the DACH region have created an opening for a Senior IT Security Consultant. My client offers a whole of services which ranges from penetration testing through to network security and they are partnered alongside some major names in the industry.
Who we are hoping to speak with:
- We would please ask that you are a native German speaker or at least highly proficient whilst being able to converse in English.
- Ideally degree educated in computing, but experience is what counts.
- It is essential that you have a solid understanding of IT Security, firewalls, Cisco, virtualisation, routers, switches, SIEM, vulnerability management, authentication, anti - virus, malware, pen testing and other suitable areas.
- Good understanding of compliance, GRC and ISO27001.
- A consultative approach to clients.
- Some on call work and travel when it is safe to do so.
As a Senior IT Security Consultant your position will be a varied one where you will be advising customers on security solutions, penetration testing, design security solutions and risk assessments.
We would hope that the above gives you some indication of what to expect.
A competitive German package is on offer.
Please feel free to send in your application.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: German, Germany, Networks, Security, ISO27001, SIEM, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, malware,
Apply for Senior IT Security Consultant - German, Germany, Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.