Customer Service Advisor
Hello, we're Cazoo and we're transforming the way people buy used cars.
We understand how much people love their cars but that they often don't love the experience of buying one.
Cazoo was founded in 2018, is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We believe everyone deserves to feel total confidence when buying a used car. That's why we're disrupting the industry with a new service that is simple, transparent and doesn't end when you buy the car.
Our vision is to deliver the UK's best car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online today.
We are looking for positive, passionate, proactive Customer Advisors that want to help us deliver a 1st class experience to our customers...
Working within the Customer Experience team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and delivering an amazing customer experience.
Being professional, helpful and supportive, ensuring we are exceeding our customers expectations at every opportunity, you'll be helping to make our customers' car dreams come true.
Skills and experience required:
- Positive and enthusiastic customer advisor who has worked in a similar customer service role.
- Outstanding customer engagement and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Can own a customer through the entirety of their issue to ensure a smooth resolution.
- Organised & structured to be able to plan the working day and reprioritise when needed
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment
- A focus on quality, taking pride in your work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a "Can do" attitude
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What you'll get from us:
You'll work in our new office in Hedge End, Southampton, boasting a large staff kitchen area with pool tables, table tennis, football table and free refreshments. We have plenty of break out areas and ample free parking and are lucky enough to have our own private, luxury gym and showers!!!
Not only do we offer a competitive salary with also offer a range of benefits including:
- Bonus opportunities
- 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day for your birthday
- Healthcare with free Premium access to the Calm App
- Wellness fund - Have a massage on us!
- Staff discount
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!!
This role is an office based role, working 5 out of 7 days across Monday-Sunday on a rota basis (Full time/40 hours per week).
We are operational from 8am-8pm so being able to work during these hours is essential.
You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit. All successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.