Cloud Engineer / DevOps, Limerick, great career perspective
Why this role?
We have some exciting new opportunities for Cloud Operations Egineer, associate to mid level.
You can build your career with this company and advance it to the next level.
You will be responsible for ensuring of the overall service, that the customer and operational support environments are sized appropriately. You will be responsible for management of appropriate incidents through to resolution, referring and escalating to other resolver groups as required.
· Commercial experience of 2+ years in a technical support environment for a managed infrastructure or cloud-based solution provider
· Strong knowledge of public cloud architecture (preferably AWS)
· Good interpersonal and communications skills
· Excellent experience of working in distributed teams across multiple time-zones and different jurisdictions
· Hands-on experience with tools managing the cloud environment including - Jenkins, Datadog, AWS cloudwatch, logz.io, sysadmin skills and experience of writing scripts in an administrative language.
· Bachelor's degree in information technology or similar qualification
· Strong analytical skills and a familiarity with problem solving, an attention to detail and quality and a desire for improvement
· Good awareness of security and confidentiality issues and experience of identifying security vulnerabilities
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cloud Engineer / DevOps, Limerick, great career perspective
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.