Trainee Test Engineer
Do you have an interest in Electronics? Are you available immediately? Do you have a qualification or previous experience? Do you want full time hours?
If you have answered yes to the above then please read on ...
Adecco Recruitment in Ashford are working with a well known Electronics Company based in Ashford, Kent .
They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Test Engineer to join their team on a 3 month basis - Possibility to go permanent.
No experience required But you would ideally have interest or maybe even taken a course in electronics or be into model building etc.
Job Title: Trainee Test Engineer
Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour
Hours: 8:00am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday - Fridays 8:00am - 12:30pm
Location: Ashford, Kent
Duration: 3 Months to look to go permanent
- Programming PCBs and PICs (programmable integrated circuits) using a PC
- Programming finished units for testing purposes using custom software on a PC
- Removal of data from tested units using custom software on a PC
- Test and possible fault finding to component level on basic PCBs
- Using various test equipment ie multimeters, oscilloscopes, frequency counters and custom test equipment
- Using a PC to view all of test procedures and circuit diagrams
- Using a soldering iron and hand tools
Full training will be given
Free Parking on site
If this position sounds like the role for you then please call Poppy on 01233 646 632 or Apply Below!
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so you can trust us to do our best to secure you a new career therefore please apply now or call Poppy on 01233 646 632.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Trainee Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.