Technical Business Analyst
Duration: 9 months
Overview of the department
Within the Finance Change organization this team delivers regulatory driven projects and projects which improve the liquidity management and efficiency of the bank.
The corresponding Finance Change team size in the area of regulatory projects is around 35 staff globally. Furthermore heavy interactions are required with the Treasury, Risk and IT teams, which are located in Poland, Pune and Zurich, NY and London.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years as senior business analyst within the financial services sector
- Experience in regulatory reporting, liquidity or financial accounting subject areas providing exposure to the product / transactions traded and reported in a large banking organization
- Business analyst expertise might include: Data architecture ; Reporting solution design ; BigData platforms
- IT technical background preferable
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with reporting tools in order to execute testing activities
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly understand regulatory requirements in Liquidity Reporting
- Atlassian Jira knowledge / worked in an Agile delivery environment
- Comprehensive understanding of business processes and corresponding IT solutions
- Appropriate business education within the financial accounting and regulatory reporting subject
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, high level of flexibility and be able to handle multiple priorities and assignments with a proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player
- An open, communicative personality with excellent presentation and communication skills
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Technical Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.