Higher Healthcare Technical Officer (HHTO)
Working in a company with a core purpose: to save and improve lives. Our client are looking for 3 motivated, focused and committed individuals to join their team.
Starting on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent, the job role itself will be based in Colindale paying 12+ P/H. Starting date is ASAP.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Performing a range of routine and non routine tasks in any area of the processing department.
- Providing support and training to less experienced staff in own area of work.
- Developing and maintaining co-operative working relationships within the department to ensure safe processing of blood.
- Take an active part in laboratory meetings.
- Report any issues/events that need to be referred to the supervisor
- Complete initial documentation for quality incidents
You must be:
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Passionate about improving the lives of others
- Organise your own day to day activities
- Able to contribute to personal objective setting in development
- Build, strengthen and empower the team
- Demonstrate energy and drive to get things done
If you are interested in this role and sounds like you, why not apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to reply to everyone and would like to thank you for applying in advance.
Please do reach out and call us if you have any further questions or enquiries on: 020 8427 9336
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.